Melville Water Polo Club is a not-for-profit community sporting organisation. The Club is an incorporated body under the Incorporations Act (WA) 1982.
The Club is managed by elected voluntary office bearers and a paid Administrator.
An Annual General Meeting is held and all members are encouraged to attend. The Melville Water Polo Club Committee (Club Committee') is made up of 5 office bearers and up to 7 members. To be a member of the Club Committee, you must be a fully financial member.
- the President - responsible for the general order of the Club
- the Deputy President - assists the President and is also Chair of the National Water Polo League Committee
- the Treasurer - is responsible for Club finances and fiscal strategy with assistance from the Finance Committee
- the Secretary - responsible for correspondence, records of meetings and is also Chair of the Administration Committee.
- The Registrar
Sub-committees for specific areas assist the Club Committee members. Each of the Sub-Committees are chaired by a member of the Club Committee and report back to the Club Committee.
- The Junior Committee - oversees the management of the Club's Flippa Ball competition, and training, coaching and team selection of teams for junior competition.
- The National Water Polo League Competition Committee - responsible for all activities relating to the National Water Polo League competition, including sponsorship, training, coaching and team selection
- The Facilities Committee - responsible for maintenance of the Club premises, building projects, conduct of the bar facilities and management of social functions
Office Bearers 2016-17
Vice President / Registrar