Follow Bicton Pool on Facebook
Bicton Baths Reserve
Bicton, Western Australia
Pool Telephone (08) 9339 7411
Parking is available at Bicton Baths Reserve, corner of Blackwall Reach Parade and Braunton Street, Phipps St Car Park, and Rob Campbell Park.
Open to General Public
5:45am to 3:00pm (Main 33m Pool) Monday to Friday
7:00am to 2:00pm (Geothermal Hydrotherapy Pool) Monday to Friday
Note the Facility is closed on all Public Holidays
We offer the following facilities for bookings.
- 33m Pool Lanes
- 21m Pool Lanes
- Full Water Polo Pool
- Water Goals, Balls and Caps
- Swimming Carnivals
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Large Upstairs Clubroom with Function Area and Bar
It is Club policy that preference for hiring of the Facilities is given to active Club members. The Club operates a Club Restricted Liquor License.
Please forward any queries to Duncan at email@example.com
Pool Entry Prices effective 1st July 2014
$6.00 Adults | $4.50 Children
COMBINED (SWIM & THERMAL)
$9.00 Adults | $6.00 Children
$55 Adult 10 Single Swims
$41 Child 10 Single Swims
Geothermal Hydrotherapy Pool
Our hydrotherapy pool is heated to 37 degrees C all year round.
It provides the following benefits
- Decreased pain and muscular tension.
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscular strength
- Increased aerobic fitness
- Relief of muscular tension
- Functional re-training for work
- Body cleansing
- Muscular relaxation
- Relaxation, due to warmth
- Increased feeling of health
- Increased feeling of well-being
Note: If the daily maximum temperature is above 38 degrees C the thermal pool will be closed.